CNO Tool Tester:
Responsible for maintaining and updating existing test procedure.
– Develop test scripts to utilize the test automation framework for automated testing and test reporting.
– Generate Automated Test Reports detailing performance and issues discovered during operational testing.
– Conduct and/or participate in Test Readiness Review (TRRs) as deemed appropriate by the Government covering requirements traceability matrices, test plans and test procedures before tests are executed.
– Conduct and/or participate in follow-on Test Review Meetings as deemed appropriate by the Government, covering the results of system tests.
– Maintain a repository of test data utilized to conduct testing tasks and activities.
– Prepare, review and execute test plans and procedures.
– Linux experience.