DevOps Engineer to assist development teams through the various stages of the system & software development lifecycle as well as collaborating with the government customer to define requirements, priorities, and strategic plans to achieve organizational objectives.
– General SE experience to include: requirement derivation & traceability, interface specification, system design, system testing, system integration and customer sell off.
– Experience being able to compare and contrast performance, scalability, maintainability, availability, security and compliance of database technologies
– Experience in application development/migration in cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types, protocols and policies
– Agile development methodologies and experience with JIRA
– Ability to effectively communicate technical ideas and strategic plans at a low enough level to ensure developers understand specifically what they are building as well as being able to rollup ideas at a higher level to effectively communicate with customer leadership.
– Not required but helpful: Experience in application development/migration in cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types, protocols and policies