Program Management Support
STI’s Program Management Support services are built on our knowledge of Federal Government services and Department of Defense (DoD) regulations and policies and our in-depth knowledge of product life cycles, and the use of metrics and thresholds to manage risks. Each program management office requires a broad range of skills to meet technical, cost, schedule, and reporting requirements.
Our program management capabilities cover a range of functional and managerial skill areas which include: Requirements Identification, Gap Analysis, Economic & Budget Costs Analysis, Logistics Support, Training, Testing, Certified Project Control, Project Scheduling, Risk Management, Technical Support and Systems Administration Support.
Regardless of an effort’s size and scope, STI employees have the expertise and experience our customers need. STI provides:
- Administrative and Business Management support services
- Project Management support
- Review and audit of regulatory governance’s across the enterprise
- Systems Engineering support
- Software Engineering support
- Risk Management support services
- Communications and Change Management
- Training support services
- Logistic support services
- Business Analysis and Requirements support